– Meat: 2 kg (with bone, medium size pieces)
– Rice: 6 cups
– Onions: 1 grain (medium size)
– Black pepper: half a spoon
– Hill: 6 beads
– Saffron: half a spoon (dipped in half a cup of water)
– Oil: half a cup
– Charcoal: piece (medium size)
How to prepare
1. Wash the meat and cut into large pieces and then thoroughly clean the water.
2. Put the meat in the pot and raise on low heat until the water dried.
3. Add the onion as it is after peeling, and 8 cups of hot water and leave on fire for half an hour then add the cardamom and salt necessary and leave it on fire until it completes its maturity.
4. Wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
5. When the meat is cooked, drain it from the broth and snuff the sauce with a wire and prepare it to the pot.
6. Mix the black pepper with half the amount of saffron and a tablespoon of oil and a little salt and bake the meat and wrapped in tin foil and enter the oven for a quarter of an hour until it turns red.
7. Half the rice from the water of soak and put it in the broth boiled previously and leave it until it ripens and drinks water.
8. After it is cooked, we make a hole in the middle of the rice and pour the saffron into it and cover it with rice.
9. Turn the piece of coal until it becomes a jam, and make a hole in the rice and take a piece of tin to put out the burning coal and set on the coal oil and cover the pot quickly.
10. Leave the pot on the fire for ten minutes, and serve rice in the serving dish and put the meat on it.